Additionally, real property owned by institutions of purely public charity is exempt from taxation.

Non-profit or religious organizations seeking property tax exemption pursuant to Section 170 0f the Kentucky Constitution must complete the 62A023 application and questionnaire for nonprofit organizations.

Submit completed applications to the following:

Russell County PVA
410 Monument Square, Suite 106
Jamestown, KY 42629

Please contact our office at (270) 343-4395 with any questions regarding this application.